*For vacancies at UNC General Administration , please follow the instructions below.
All employment applications should be completed and submitted through our online recruitment system. This secure and user-friendly online system provides applicants the ability to view all current job postings, complete the employment application, attach job-related documents, electronically submit all information for review, as well as, check the status of his/her application within the recruitment process. Please follow the instructions below to get started in the new automated system.
- Log on to UNC-GA Careers
- To Search forJobs, click on "Search Jobs"
- To Apply for a Job
- Click "Login," located on the right menu bar
- Choose either "Login" or "Create an Account" or "Apply with Vitae"
- Click on "Search Jobs"
- Click on "Job Title"
- Click on "Apply to this Job" or Continue your Job Application"
- Be sure to fully complete your Job Application
- Click on "Certify and Submit"
- Check the box and initial the verification of identity
- Once you have certified and submitted, you will receive a Confirmation Number
The University of North Carolina is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.